Videotaping your Easter message
All videos must be received by April 1.
- Filming on a smartphone is fine.
- Don’t add any “text” to the video. If you have a suggested caption, please send it to us, and we will edit it in.
- Send us only the “raw” unedited file that you shot. We will do any editing. (This includes no filters.)
- Keep it short. Just a quick Easter greeting will do. Remember, if 72 churches send in even a one minute video, we will end up with a 72-minute video. (That would make for a very long Easter service.)
- Depending on how many videos we get, we may have to edit them all down to a montage. Be succinct, so we have good sound bites to grab hold of.
- Email video to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include congregation name and the name of anyone in the video.
- If you are using a smartphone, shoot horizontally (landscape) and not vertically (portrait).