Toolbox for developing an Emergency Operation Plan for the Diocese of Southern Ohio
There are two versions of the Template for Emergency Preparedness document available for download. One is a traditional Microsoft Word document, the other is an interactive PDF. Although both versions contain identical information, the interactive PDF is in many ways easier to use. It is indexed similar to a website in that you can click on topics in the index and be taken quickly to the correct section, click on the “Home” button on the bottom of the page, and you’ll go back to the index.
How to use and disseminate the interactive PDF:
- Download the interactive pdf here: Template for Emergency Preparedness
- Fill out customizable areas for information pertinent to your situation. The customizable areas are shown as blue boxes.
- Save the PDF with the customizable parts filled in.
- Upload to Dropbox or some other document sharing site.
- Share Dropbox (or other) link with vestry, staff members, and any other pertinent people.
- Update PDF as needed and remind people to access the updated version.
Download the Word document here: Template for Emergency Preparedness
Download a “How to Stay Safe” handout here: ActiveShooter DSO handout